How to Install 60 Seconds! on Your PC
60 Seconds! is a dark comedy survival game where you have to scavenge and survive in a post-apocalyptic world. You have only 60 seconds to grab everything you need and get to your fallout shelter before the nuclear bomb hits. But that’s not the end of your troubles. You also have to manage your resources, deal with random events, and make difficult choices that will affect your survival.
If you want to play this game on your PC, you will need to download and install the 60_Seconds__Installer.exe file from the official website or a trusted source. Here are the steps to do that:
- Go to https://robotgentleman.com/60seconds/ and click on the “Buy Now” button.
- Select your preferred platform (Steam, GOG, or Humble) and complete the purchase process.
- After you receive your confirmation email, follow the instructions to download the 60_Seconds__Installer.exe file to your PC.
- Double-click on the file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the game on your PC.
- Launch the game from your desktop or start menu and enjoy!
Note: The game requires Windows XP SP3 (32/64 bit) or later, 2 GB of RAM, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card, and 3 GB of available hard disk space.
Tips and Tricks for Playing 60 Seconds!
Now that you have installed the game, you might be wondering how to survive the nuclear apocalypse. Here are some tips and tricks that might help you out:
- Play as Ted. He is the most balanced character and has no major disadvantages.
- Focus on getting the radio, suitcase, map and medkit while scavenging. These items are essential for communication, storage, exploration and healing.
- Supply management: Feed the family members every 9 days and give them water every 4 days. This is the most efficient way of using your resources.
- In Tsar Bomba difficulty, only take one parent. This will give you more time and space to grab supplies.
- Who you should always trust: the twins, the military and the friendly survivors. These are the most reliable sources of help and rescue.
- When getting the “twins rescuing you” storyline, do not steal, kill or raid other people or they won’t rescue you.
- Only go out on expeditions with a gas mask early game because of radioactivity. Otherwise, you might get sick or injured.
- Trust the “growling creature”: it is Pancake the dog who can later on lead you to free supplies!
- If you have the option to talk to someone in your shelter, then always do it to avoid them from going insane.
- Timmy is the best scavenger. He has a high chance of finding useful items and returning safely.
- Mary Jane can mutate. This can be a blessing or a curse depending on the situation.
- Keep the adults alive at all cost: if they both die then it’s game over.
These are some of the basic tips and tricks for playing 60 Seconds! Reatomized. There are more strategies and challenges that you can try out for yourself. Have fun and good luck!