How to Edit XML Files in Google Drive Using Agent Vikram
XML files are a common format for storing and exchanging data on the web. However, editing them can be tricky, especially if you don’t have a dedicated XML editor installed on your computer. Fortunately, there is a way to edit XML files in Google Drive using a free tool called Agent Vikram.
Agent Vikram is a web-based XML editor that lets you create, modify, and validate XML files online. It has a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to edit XML files in a tree view or a text view. You can also use Agent Vikram to convert XML files to other formats, such as JSON, CSV, or HTML.
To edit XML files in Google Drive using Agent Vikram, follow these steps:
- Open Google Drive and locate the XML file you want to edit.
- Right-click on the file and select “Open with” > “Connect more apps”.
- Search for “Agent Vikram” and click on “Connect”.
- Once the app is connected, right-click on the file again and select “Open with” > “Agent Vikram”.
- The file will open in a new tab with Agent Vikram. You can now edit the file as you wish.
- When you are done editing, click on the “Save” button at the top right corner of the screen. The file will be saved back to your Google Drive.
That’s it! You have successfully edited an XML file in Google Drive using Agent Vikram. You can use this tool to edit any XML file in your Google Drive, as well as upload new XML files from your computer or from a URL. Agent Vikram is a handy tool for anyone who works with XML files regularly.
Agent Vikram is not only an XML editor, but also a powerful XML validator. It can check your XML files for syntax errors, schema validation, and well-formedness. It can also highlight the errors and show you where they are in the file. You can use Agent Vikram to fix any errors in your XML files and make sure they are valid and compliant.
To convert an XML file to another format using Agent Vikram, follow these steps:
- Open the XML file in Agent Vikram as described above.
- Click on the “Convert” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the format you want to convert to from the drop-down menu.
- The converted file will be displayed in a new tab. You can copy the content or download the file to your computer.
Agent Vikram is a versatile and easy-to-use tool for editing and converting XML files online. You can use it with Google Drive or as a standalone web app. Agent Vikram is free to use and does not require any registration or installation. Try it out today and see how it can help you with your XML projects.