How to Install and Activate Autocom Delphi 2015.3 Software
Autocom Delphi 2015.3 is a powerful diagnostic software that can work with various types of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, and more. It can perform functions such as reading and clearing fault codes, displaying live data, performing actuator tests, coding and programming, and more. In this article, we will show you how to install and activate Autocom Delphi 2015.3 software on your computer.
What You Need
Before you start the installation process, you need to have the following items:
- A computer running Windows XP or higher.
- A USB cable or a Bluetooth adapter to connect your device to the computer.
- An Autocom or Delphi interface device that supports 2015.3 software.
- A CD or a download link that contains the Autocom Delphi 2015.3 software.
- A valid activation file that matches your device serial number.
How to Install Autocom Delphi 2015.3 Software
Follow these steps to install Autocom Delphi 2015.3 software on your computer:
- Insert the CD into your computer or download the software from the link provided by your seller.
- Run the setup.exe file and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the language and the installation path for the software.
- Choose the components you want to install. You can select Autocom Cars or Autocom Trucks for vehicle diagnostics, or Delphi Cars or Delphi Trucks for vehicle diagnostics and programming.
- Wait for the installation to complete and restart your computer if prompted.
How to Activate Autocom Delphi 2015.3 Software
Follow these steps to activate Autocom Delphi 2015.3 software on your computer:
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable or a Bluetooth adapter.
- Run the software from the desktop shortcut or the start menu.
- Select the device type and model from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Start” and wait for the software to detect your device.
- If you see a message that says “Your license is not valid”, click on “Yes” to request an activation file.
- A window will pop up with your device serial number and hardware key. Copy them and send them to your seller by email or other methods.
- Wait for your seller to send you back an activation file that matches your device serial number and hardware key.
- Save the activation file in a folder on your computer.
- Go back to the software window and click on “No” to cancel the activation request.
- Click on “Activate via USB” or “Activate via File” depending on how you received the activation file.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the activation file and select it.
- Click on “Open” and wait for the software to activate your device.
- If you see a message that says “Activation successful”, click on “OK” and enjoy using your software.