Best Telegram Bots in 2023: How to Enhance Your Messaging Experience
Telegram is a popular messaging app that offers many features and benefits for its users. One of the most interesting aspects of Telegram is its support for bots, which are third-party applications that run inside the app and provide various services and functions. Bots can help you automate tasks, access information, play games, download media, and much more. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best Telegram bots that you should try in 2023.
What are Telegram Bots?
Bots are accounts operated by software and coded to serve unique purposes on Telegram. You can interact with bots by sending them messages, commands, and inline requests. You can also add bots to your chats and groups to enhance your communication and collaboration. Bots can only see your public name, username, and profile pictures, and they can see messages you send to them. They can’t access your last seen status or phone number unless you decide to give it to them yourself.
How to Add a Telegram Bot?
To add a bot to Telegram, you need to follow these steps:
- Tap on the Contacts icon on the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the Search bar on the top of the screen.
- Type the bot’s name or username and tap on it.
- You can now start a conversation with the bot or add it to a chat or group.
Best Telegram Bots in 2023
There are thousands of bots available on Telegram for different use cases and needs. Here are some of the best ones that we recommend you to try in 2023:
- Gmail Bot: This bot allows you to send and receive emails from your Gmail account right from Telegram. You can also compose new emails, delete or mark emails as spam, and get notifications for new messages. To use this bot, you need to authorize it to access your Gmail account. You can add this bot by searching for @GmailBot.
- IMDb Bot: This bot helps you find ratings and reviews of movies, TV shows, and celebrities from IMDb, the Internet Movie Database. You can use this bot in any chat or group by mentioning it and typing the name of the movie or TV show you want data on. For example, “@imdb Harry Potter” will show you information about the Harry Potter franchise. You can add this bot by searching for @imdb.
- Skeddy Bot: This bot helps you create reminders for any task or event that you want to remember. You can set up simple or complex reminders using natural language or the bot’s web interface. The bot will then send you a message on Telegram when the time comes. For example, you can type “remind me to pay bills tomorrow at 10 am” or “remind me every first Monday of the month at 8 am”. You can add this bot by searching for @SkeddyBot.
- Stickers Bot: This bot helps you create your own custom stickers for Telegram. You can make sticker packs and add stickers to them by sending images in PNG or WEBP format with a transparent background. The bot will then convert them into stickers that you can use in your chats. You can also browse and download stickers made by other users. You can add this bot by searching for @Stickers.
- Save Media Bot: This bot helps you download media files from various websites and platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc. You can either send a link to the bot or use its inline mode to search for media by keywords. The bot will then send you the file or a link to download it. You can also use this bot to search for lyrics or Instagram stories. You can add this bot by searching for @SaveMediaBot.
Telegram bots are a great way to enhance your messaging experience and productivity on Telegram. They can help you perform various tasks, access information, play games, download media, and much more. In this article,