How to Download Brahmacharini Aarti – Navratri 2nd day Mp3 29:32 Min – MP3 Music for Free
Navratri is a nine-day festival celebrated by Hindus all over the world. It is dedicated to the worship of Goddess Durga and her nine forms. Each day of Navratri has a different form of the goddess associated with it. The second day of Navratri is dedicated to Brahmacharini, the goddess of asceticism and penance.
Brahmacharini Aarti is a devotional song that praises the goddess and seeks her blessings. It is sung by devotees during the second day of Navratri. The song is composed in Hindi and has a duration of 29:32 minutes. It is a beautiful and soothing melody that fills the listener with peace and devotion.
If you want to download Brahmacharini Aarti – Navratri 2nd day Mp3 29:32 Min – MP3 Music for free, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download this song from various sources online. You can choose the one that suits your preference and convenience.
Download Brahmacharini Aarti from YouTube
One of the easiest ways to download Brahmacharini Aarti is from YouTube. YouTube is a popular video-sharing platform that hosts millions of videos on various topics. You can find many versions of Brahmacharini Aarti on YouTube, sung by different singers and with different backgrounds.
To download Brahmacharini Aarti from YouTube, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube and search for “Brahmacharini Aarti”. You will see many results with different thumbnails and titles. Choose the one that you like and click on it.
- Once the video starts playing, copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your browser.
- Go to a YouTube to MP3 converter website, such as ytmp3.cc or y2mate.com. Paste the URL of the video in the input box and click on “Convert” or “Start”.
- Wait for a few seconds while the website converts the video into an MP3 file. Once the conversion is done, you will see a download button or a link. Click on it and save the file on your device.
- Enjoy listening to Brahmacharini Aarti on your device.
Download Brahmacharini Aarti from Gaana
Another way to download Brahmacharini Aarti is from Gaana. Gaana is a popular music streaming service that offers a wide range of songs in various languages and genres. You can find Brahmacharini Aarti on Gaana, along with other Navratri songs and playlists.
To download Brahmacharini Aarti from Gaana, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Gaana and search for “Brahmacharini Aarti”. You will see several results with different albums and artists. Choose the one that you like and click on it.
- Once the song starts playing, click on the three-dot icon on the bottom right corner of the player. You will see a menu with various options. Click on “Download”.
- You will be asked to sign in or sign up for Gaana. If you already have an account, enter your credentials and log in. If you don’t have an account, create one using your email or phone number.
- After logging in, you will see a pop-up window asking you to choose a subscription plan. You can choose either Gaana Plus or Gaana Student, depending on your preference and budget. Gaana Plus costs Rs. 99 per month and Gaana Student costs Rs. 149 per year.
- After choosing a plan, you will be redirected to a payment page where you can pay using your credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, or wallet.
- After making the payment, you will be able to download Brahmacharini Aarti on your device. You can also access other features of Gaana