Meri Aan Rakhna Meri Shaan Song By Narendar Chanchal: A Devotional Anthem
Meri Aan Rakhna Meri Shaan Song By Narendar Chanchal is a popular devotional song that invokes the blessings of Maa Jwala Devi, a form of Goddess Durga. The song is often sung by Narendar Chanchal at the beginning of his live performances of Jagran and Chownki, which are religious events where devotees sing and dance in praise of the Goddess.
The song expresses the singer’s devotion and surrender to Maa Jwala Devi, who is also known as the Goddess of Fire. The singer asks her to protect his honor and dignity, and to grant him success and happiness. The song also praises her various attributes, such as her beauty, power, grace, and compassion.
The song has a catchy tune and a rhythmic beat that creates a festive and energetic atmosphere. The song is also accompanied by traditional musical instruments, such as the harmonium, tabla, dholak, and cymbals. The song has a duration of 11 minutes and 47 seconds, and can be downloaded from various online platforms.
Meri Aan Rakhna Meri Shaan Song By Narendar Chanchal is a song that celebrates the faith and love of the devotees for Maa Jwala Devi. It is a song that inspires and uplifts the listeners with its powerful lyrics and melody.
Here are some more paragraphs for the article:
About Narendar Chanchal
Narendar Chanchal was a renowned singer who specialized in religious songs and hymns. He was born on 16 October 1940 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. He grew up in a religious atmosphere which inspired him to start singing bhajans and aartis. He learned music from his guru Prem Tikha in Amritsar. He also started his own music company by the name Paradise Club, which he later changed to Paradise Entertainers.
Narendar Chanchal made his debut as a playback singer in the 1973 film Bobby, for which he won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer. He sang the song Beshak Mandir Masjid Todo, which was a controversial song at that time. He also sang songs for films like Roti Kapda Aur Makan, Aasha, Avtaar, and Kala Suraj. However, he became more famous for his devotional songs, which he sang at various religious events and festivals. He was the singer of many iconic bhajans and Hindi film songs in history.
Some Popular Devotional Songs by Narendar Chanchal
Narendar Chanchal had a huge fan following for his devotional songs, which he sang with passion and devotion. Some of his popular devotional songs are:
- Chalo Bulawa Aaya Hai Mata Ne Bulaya Hai: This song is from the 1983 film Avtaar, starring Rajesh Khanna and Shabana Azmi. The song is sung by Narendar Chanchal, Asha Bhosle, and Mahendra Kapoor. The song is a tribute to Maa Vaishno Devi, a form of Goddess Durga. The song is played at various temples and pilgrimages dedicated to Maa Vaishno Devi.
- Tune Mujhe Bulaya Sherawaliye: This song is from the 1980 film Aasha, starring Jeetendra and Reena Roy. The song is sung by Narendar Chanchal and Mohammad Rafi. The song is a prayer to Maa Sherawali, another form of Goddess Durga. The song is also played at various religious events and festivals.
- Meri Aan Rakhna Meri Shaan Rakhna: This song is a personal anthem of Narendar Chanchal, which he used to sing at the beginning of his live performances of Jagran and Chownki. The song is a request to Maa Jwala Devi, the Goddess of Fire, to protect his honor and dignity. The song has a catchy tune and a rhythmic beat that creates a festive and energetic atmosphere.
- Ambe Tu Hai Jagadambe Kali: This song is a traditional bhajan that praises Maa Kali, the fierce form of Goddess Durga. The song is sung by Narendar Chanchal with devotion and reverence. The song invokes the power and grace of Maa Kali.
- Hanuman Chalisa: This song is a hymn that praises Lord Hanuman, the devotee of Lord Rama. The song is composed by Tulsidas, a 16th-century poet and saint. The song is sung by Narendar Chanchal with enthusiasm and faith. The song describes the various deeds and qualities of Lord Hanuman.