Download Mp3 Ganpati Aarti Marathi Mp3 Free Download or Listen Free [5.26 MB] MP3 Music Download
Ganpati Aarti is a devotional song that praises and worships Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed god of wisdom and success. Ganpati Aarti is sung in Marathi, the language of Maharashtra, where Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated with great fervor and devotion. Ganpati Aarti is also a part of the daily ritual of offering prayers to Lord Ganesha.
If you are looking for Ganpati Aarti Marathi Mp3 Free Download or Listen Free, you have come to the right place. Here are some of the best sources to download or listen to Ganpati Aarti online:
- Ganesh Aarti Sangrah Marathi: This is an album of 8 Ganesh Aarti songs sung by renowned bhajan singers like Anup Jalota, Shailendra Bharti, Jyoti Mhatre, Ranjana Joglekar, Swastik Dhopte, and Jamuna Sharma. The songs are composed by Chandra Kamal, Ashok Mhatre, Vikram, Sanjayraj Gaurinandan, Kailash Mehta, and Samir Sharma. You can download or listen to this album on Gaana.com.
- Ganpati Aarti by Lata Mangeshkar: This is a classic rendition of Ganpati Aarti by the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar. The song is from the album Bhakti – Lata Mangeshkar, which was released in 1968. The music director is Hridaynath Mangeshkar and the chorus singers are Chrous. You can download or listen to this song on JioSaavn.
- BEST GANAPATI AARTI FULL VERSION = HITESH: This is a full version of Ganpati Aarti in Marathi uploaded by Hitesh on Archive.org. The duration of the song is 6:03 and the file size is 5.26 MB. You can download or listen to this song on Archive.org.
We hope you enjoy listening to Ganpati Aarti and feel the blessings of Lord Ganesha in your life.
Here are some more paragraphs for the article:
Ganpati Aarti is not only a song but also a way of expressing gratitude and love to Lord Ganesha. Ganpati Aarti is believed to have many benefits for the devotees who sing it with faith and devotion. Some of the benefits are:
- Removal of obstacles: Lord Ganesha is known as the remover of obstacles and the giver of success. By singing Ganpati Aarti, one can invoke his grace and blessings and overcome any difficulties or challenges in life.
- Protection from evil: Lord Ganesha is also the protector of his devotees from any harm or evil. By singing Ganpati Aarti, one can seek his protection and guidance and ward off any negative influences or energies.
- Enhancement of wisdom: Lord Ganesha is the source of wisdom and knowledge. By singing Ganpati Aarti, one can enhance one’s intelligence and creativity and gain insight and clarity in any situation.
- Purification of mind: Lord Ganesha is the embodiment of purity and auspiciousness. By singing Ganpati Aarti, one can purify one’s mind and heart and attain peace and happiness.
Ganpati Aarti is a simple yet powerful way of connecting with Lord Ganesha and experiencing his divine presence. Ganpati Aarti can be sung at any time of the day, but especially during the morning and evening hours. Ganpati Aarti can also be sung during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Sankashti Chaturthi, Vinayaka Chaturthi, and Anant Chaturdashi.
Ganpati Aarti is a beautiful and melodious song that can fill anyone with joy and devotion. Ganpati Aarti is a tribute to the greatness and glory of Lord Ganesha, who is the lord of all beginnings and endings. Ganpati Aarti is a way of saying thank you to Lord Ganesha for all his blessings and favors.