Download Mp3 Juz 30 or Listen Free [12.31 MB] MP3 Music Download
Juz 30 is the last part of the Quran, which contains 37 surahs (chapters) from Surah An-Naba (The News) to Surah An-Nas (The Mankind). It is also known as Juz Amma, after the first word of its first surah. Juz 30 is recited by many Muslims in their daily prayers, especially in the month of Ramadan.
If you want to download mp3 Juz 30 or listen to it online, you have many options to choose from. Here are some of them:
- Quran.com: This website offers a simple and user-friendly interface to read, study, and listen to the Quran. You can select any surah from Juz 30 and play the audio recitation by various reciters, such as Abdullah Awad al-Juhani, Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais, Mishari Rashid al-Afasy, and more. You can also read the translation and tafsir (explanation) of each verse in different languages. The website also provides a mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- QuranicAudio.com: This website is dedicated to providing high quality recitations of the Quran. You can stream or download all the Quran recitations by famous reciters from around the world. You can also choose different modes of recitation, such as Hafs, Warsh, Qaloon, etc. You can browse the recitations by Juz or by Surah.
- Archive.org: This website is a digital library that hosts millions of free books, movies, music, and more. You can find many audio files of Juz 30 recited by different reciters on this website. For example, you can download or listen to the full Juz 30 recited by Muzammil Hasballah, a popular Indonesian reciter.
These are just some of the websites that offer mp3 Juz 30 or online streaming. You can also search for other websites or apps that suit your preferences and needs. May Allah bless you and reward you for listening to His words.
Some of the benefits of listening to Juz 30 are:
- It helps you memorize the Quran: Juz 30 is the easiest part of the Quran to memorize, as it contains many short and repetitive surahs. By listening to Juz 30 regularly, you can improve your memory and retention of the Quranic verses.
- It increases your faith and devotion: Juz 30 contains many surahs that remind you of the greatness and mercy of Allah, the Day of Judgment, the rewards of Paradise, and the punishments of Hell. By listening to Juz 30, you can increase your faith and devotion to Allah and prepare yourself for the Hereafter.
- It protects you from evil and harm: Juz 30 contains many surahs that offer protection and refuge from evil and harm, such as Surah Al-Falaq (The Daybreak) and Surah An-Nas (The Mankind). These surahs are also known as Al-Mu’awwidhatayn (The Two Seekers of Refuge). By listening to Juz 30, you can seek Allah’s protection and guidance from all kinds of evil and harm.
These are just some of the benefits of listening to Juz 30. You can also learn more about the meanings and lessons of each surah by reading the translation and tafsir. May Allah make us among those who listen to His words and act upon them.