Download Om Namah Shivaya 1008 Times For Meditation & Relax – A Guide to the Powerful Shiva Chant
Om Namah Shivaya is one of the most sacred and popular mantras in Hinduism. It is a praise to Lord Shiva, the destroyer of ignorance and the transformer of life. Om Namah Shivaya means “I bow to Shiva” or “I honor Shiva”. It is believed that chanting this mantra with devotion and sincerity can bring peace, prosperity, health and happiness to the devotees.
One of the ways to enhance the benefits of this mantra is to chant it 1008 times. This number is considered auspicious and sacred in Hinduism, as it represents the cosmic reality and the wholeness of existence. Chanting Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times can help one to connect with the supreme consciousness and attain spiritual enlightenment.
If you are looking for a way to download Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times for meditation and relaxation, you have come to the right place. Here, you can find a link to download a high-quality MP3 file of Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times, sung by a soothing female voice. This MP3 file is 21:13 minutes long and can be played on any device that supports MP3 format.
To download Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times for meditation and relaxation, click on the link below and follow the instructions. You will need to enter your email address and confirm your subscription to receive the download link. Once you have downloaded the file, you can transfer it to your preferred device and enjoy the blissful chanting of Om Namah Shivaya.
How to Chant Om Namah Shivaya 1008 Times
Chanting Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times is not a difficult task, but it requires some preparation and dedication. Here are some tips to help you chant Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times effectively and enjoyably.
- Choose a suitable time and place. Ideally, you should chant Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times in the early morning or evening, when the atmosphere is calm and peaceful. You should also choose a quiet and comfortable place where you will not be disturbed or distracted by noise or people.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically. Before you start chanting, you should take a bath or wash your face and hands to cleanse yourself. You should also wear clean and loose-fitting clothes that will not restrict your breathing or movement. You should also clear your mind of any worries or thoughts and focus on the mantra and its meaning.
- Use a mala or a counter. A mala is a string of beads that is used to count the number of repetitions of a mantra. You can use a mala made of rudraksha, tulsi, sandalwood or any other material that is sacred to you. You can also use a digital counter or an app that can keep track of the number of chants. You should start from the first bead or count and move to the next one after each chant until you reach 1008.
- Chant with devotion and concentration. You should chant Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times with a clear and loud voice, pronouncing each syllable correctly and distinctly. You should also chant with love and reverence for Lord Shiva, feeling his presence and grace in your heart. You should avoid any distractions or interruptions while chanting and keep your eyes closed or focused on an image of Shiva.
- End with gratitude and meditation. After you finish chanting Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times, you should thank Lord Shiva for his blessings and protection. You should also meditate for a few minutes, feeling the vibration and energy of the mantra in your body and mind. You should then gently open your eyes and resume your normal activities.