SENGEREMA HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTE: A Leading Institution for Health and Allied Sciences Education
Are you looking for a quality and affordable education in health and allied sciences? Do you want to join a reputable institution that has been serving the community and the nation since 1971? If yes, then you should consider applying to Sengerema Health Training Institute (SHTI), a health institute owned by the Catholic Diocese of Geita, Mwanza Tanzania.
SHTI offers four programmes namely Clinical Medicine, Laboratory Medicine, Social Work, Nursing and Midwives training institute. The institute is accredited by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and follows the National Technical Award (NTA) system. The institute has well-equipped facilities, highly motivated staffs, and a conducive learning environment. SHTI also provides hostel accommodation, library services, sports and recreation activities, and spiritual guidance to its students.
To apply to SHTI, you need to have the following qualifications:
- For Clinical Medicine and Laboratory Medicine programmes, you need to have at least four passes in Physics/Engineering Sciences, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/English at O-level.
- For Social Work programme, you need to have at least four passes in any subjects at O-level.
- For Nursing and Midwives training institute, you need to have at least four passes in Physics/Engineering Sciences, Chemistry, Biology and English at O-level.
You can download the application form from the institute’s website https://shti.ac.tz/ or visit the institute’s admission office at Sengerema District, Mwanza Region. The deadline for application is 31st August 2023.
For more information, you can contact SHTI through:
- Telephone: +255 (0) 28 259 009 08/ 0689865660
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Don’t miss this opportunity to join SHTI and pursue your dream career in health and allied sciences. Apply now and secure your future!
If you are still wondering why you should choose SHTI over other health training institutes, here are some of the benefits that you will enjoy as a student of SHTI:
- You will get a high-quality education that is recognized by the government and employers. SHTI follows the NTA system and the curriculum is updated regularly to meet the changing needs of the health sector. You will also have access to experienced and qualified lecturers who will guide you throughout your studies.
- You will have a chance to practice your skills and knowledge in real-life situations. SHTI has a strong partnership with Sengerema Hospital and other health facilities where you will do your clinical rotations and internships. You will also participate in community outreach programmes and research projects that will enhance your learning and social responsibility.
- You will enjoy a supportive and friendly learning environment. SHTI has a student-centered approach that encourages active participation, collaboration, and feedback. You will also have opportunities to join various clubs and societies that will enrich your academic and social life. SHTI also provides counseling and guidance services to help you cope with any personal or academic challenges.
- You will benefit from the institute’s rich history and culture. SHTI is one of the oldest health training institutes in Tanzania and has a legacy of producing competent and compassionate health professionals. You will also be part of a diverse and inclusive community that respects and celebrates different faiths, cultures, and backgrounds.
As you can see, SHTI is more than just a health training institute. It is a place where you can grow, learn, and serve. It is a place where you can fulfill your potential and make a difference in the world. So what are you waiting for? Apply to SHTI today and join the family of health champions!