How to Download Thirumala Vaasa Full Audio Song – A Devotional Song by Usha
Thirumala Vaasa is a popular devotional song dedicated to Lord Venkateswara, the presiding deity of Tirumala Tirupati temple in India. The song is sung by Usha, a renowned playback singer and composer who has won several awards for her music. The song is part of the album TimesMusic Devotional, which features various songs in praise of different gods and goddesses.
If you are looking for a way to download Thirumala Vaasa full audio song in MP3 format, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download the song from a reliable and safe website that offers free MP3 music downloads. You will also learn some interesting facts about the song and its singer.
Steps to Download Thirumala Vaasa Full Audio Song
- Go to www.inscripciones.com, a website that provides free MP3 music downloads for various genres and languages.
- In the search box, type “Thirumala Vaasa” and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- You will see a list of results that match your query. Look for the one that says “Thirumala Vaasa Full Audio Song Most Popular Venkateswara Song Usha TimesMusic Mp3 19:48 Min”.
- Click on the download button next to the result. You will be redirected to another page where you can choose the quality and size of the MP3 file.
- Select the option that suits your preference and click on the download button again. The download will start automatically and you will see a progress bar on your screen.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the MP3 file in your device’s storage or music player. Enjoy listening to the soothing and melodious song!
Facts About Thirumala Vaasa Full Audio Song
- The song was released in 2017 as part of the album TimesMusic Devotional, which features 10 songs in total.
- The song is composed by Usha herself, who also sings the lyrics in Telugu, a language spoken in the southern states of India.
- The song is based on the traditional Carnatic music style, which is one of the oldest forms of classical music in India.
- The song praises Lord Venkateswara, who is also known as Balaji, Srinivasa, Govinda, and Tirupati Thimmappa. He is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the supreme god of Hinduism.
- The song describes the beauty and glory of Lord Venkateswara and his abode in Tirumala Tirupati temple, which is one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in India and the world.
- The song also expresses the devotion and gratitude of the singer and the listeners towards Lord Venkateswara, who fulfills their wishes and blesses them with happiness and prosperity.
About Usha – The Singer and Composer of Thirumala Vaasa
Usha is a talented and versatile singer and composer who has been active in the Indian music industry since 1996. She has sung songs in various languages, such as Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, and English. She has also composed music for films, albums, and television shows.
Usha was born in Hyderabad, India, and started learning music at a young age. She was trained in Carnatic music by her father, who was a musician and a teacher. She also learned Hindustani music and Western classical music from other mentors. She participated in several music competitions and won many awards and accolades.
Usha made her debut as a playback singer in 1996 with the Telugu film Little Soldiers. Since then, she has sung over 500 songs for various films and albums. Some of her popular songs are “Neeve Neeve” from Khadgam, “Nuvvu Nenu Prema” from Surya S/O Krishnan, “Chinni Chinni Aasalu” from Manam, and “Thirumala Vaasa” from TimesMusic Devotional.
Usha has also composed music for several films and albums, such as Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Nenu Meeku Telusa?, Naa Peru Shiva, and TimesMusic Devotional. She has also worked as a music director for television shows like Super Singer and Padutha Theeyaga.
Usha is known for her versatility and creativity in music. She can sing in different genres and styles, such as classical, folk, pop, rock, jazz, and fusion. She can also play various instruments, such as keyboard, guitar, flute, harmonium, and veena. She has collaborated with many renowned musicians and singers, such as A.R. Rahman, Ilayaraja, S.P. Balasubrahmanyam, K.S. Chithra, Shankar Mahadevan, Hariharan, and Shreya Ghoshal.
Usha is not only a singer and composer but also a social activist and a philanthropist. She has been involved in various causes and campaigns related to education, health, environment, women empowerment, and animal welfare. She has also performed at many charity events and concerts to raise funds and awareness for various social issues.
Usha is an inspiration to many aspiring singers and composers who want to pursue their passion for music. She is also a role model for many women who want to achieve their dreams and goals in life.