How to Use Enchantrix AddOn for World of Warcraft
If you are a World of Warcraft player who is interested in enchanting, you may want to check out Enchantrix AddOn. Enchantrix is an addon that helps you track the disenchantments of your items and the reagents produced. It also displays values for disenchanting, milling, and prospecting, as well as suggested prices for selling enchants. Enchantrix can also automate these processes for you, saving you time and hassle.
In this article, we will show you how to install and use Enchantrix AddOn for World of Warcraft. We will also explain some of its features and benefits, as well as some tips and tricks to make the most of it.
How to Install Enchantrix AddOn
Installing Enchantrix AddOn is easy and straightforward. You can download it from CurseForge, where it is part of the Auctioneer Suite. The Auctioneer Suite is a collection of addons that provide you with tools and data for auctioning, crafting, and item information. You can also download Enchantrix separately from SourceForge , if you prefer.
Once you have downloaded the addon, you need to unzip it and copy the Enchantrix folder to your World of Warcraft addons directory. The default location for this directory is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns. If you have a different installation path, you can find it by right-clicking on the World of Warcraft shortcut on your desktop and selecting Properties.
After copying the folder, you need to restart your game client and enable the addon from the addons menu on the character selection screen. You can also access the addons menu by pressing Esc and clicking on AddOns in-game.
How to Use Enchantrix AddOn
Using Enchantrix AddOn is simple and intuitive. Once you have enabled it, you will see a new icon on your minimap that looks like a blue crystal. You can click on this icon to open the Enchantrix settings window, where you can customize various options and preferences.
Some of the things you can do with Enchantrix are:
- View the disenchant value of any item by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. You will see a tooltip that shows the possible reagents and their probabilities, as well as their market prices based on Auctioneer data.
- View the milling value of any herb by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. You will see a tooltip that shows the possible pigments and their probabilities, as well as their market prices based on Auctioneer data.
- View the prospecting value of any ore by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. You will see a tooltip that shows the possible gems and their probabilities, as well as their market prices based on Auctioneer data.
- View the enchant value of any enchanting recipe by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. You will see a tooltip that shows the required reagents and their costs, as well as the suggested price for selling the enchant based on Auctioneer data.
- Automate disenchanting, milling, or prospecting by using the /enchantrix command followed by autoDE, autoMILL, or autoPROSPECT. For example, typing /enchantrix autoDE will automatically disenchant any items in your inventory that have a higher disenchant value than vendor value. You can also use modifiers such as minprice or maxprice to set thresholds for automation. For example, typing /enchantrix autoDE minprice 100g will only disenchant items that have a disenchant value of at least 100 gold.
- Automate enchanting by using the /enx command followed by barker or autobidder. For example, typing /enx barker will automatically advertise your enchanting services in trade chat based on your available recipes and reagents. You can also use