How to Buy Flexitions: The Ultimate Guide to Flexible Transition Moldings
If you are looking for a way to install transition moldings on curved, arched or radius areas, you might have heard of Flexitions. Flexitions is a brand of stainable flexible transition moldings that can be used with various types of flooring, such as wood, laminate, vinyl, tile, stone and carpet. Flexitions can help you create seamless and stylish transitions between different flooring surfaces, while also saving you time and money on installation.
But how can you buy Flexitions? Where can you find them? And how do you choose the right product for your project? In this article, we will answer all these questions and more. We will explain what Flexitions are, how they work, what benefits they offer, and how to order them online or from a local dealer. We will also give you some tips on how to finish and install them properly. By the end of this article, you will have all the information you need to buy Flexitions and transform your flooring with flexible transition moldings.
What are Flexitions?
Flexitions are flexible transition moldings that can bend and flex to fit any curve, arch or radius. They are made of a durable polyurethane material that can be stained or painted to match any color or style of flooring. Flexitions are available in various profiles and sizes, such as T-molding, reducer, stair nose, quarter round and baseboard. They can also be custom-made to fit your specific needs.
Flexitions were invented and introduced by Flexitions LLC, a company based in Riverside, California. Flexitions LLC is the only manufacturer and supplier of stainable flexible transition moldings in the world. They have been in business since 2004 and have won several awards for their innovative products. Flexitions LLC ships their products worldwide and offers a lifetime warranty on their moldings.
How do Flexitions work?
Flexitions work by allowing you to bend and shape them to fit any curve, arch or radius on your floor. Unlike rigid transition moldings that require cutting, nailing and gluing, Flexitions can be easily installed with a construction adhesive such as Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive. You simply apply the adhesive to the back of the molding and press it firmly onto the floor. You can use a template or a flexible ruler to measure and mark the curve before applying the molding.
Flexitions can also be finished to match any color or style of flooring. You can use any type of stain or paint that is compatible with polyurethane. You can either finish the molding before or after installation, depending on your preference. You can also sand and trim the molding as needed.
What are the benefits of Flexitions?
Flexitions offer many benefits over traditional transition moldings. Some of the main benefits are:
- They are flexible. They can bend and flex to fit any curve, arch or radius on your floor. This means you don’t have to cut, nail or glue rigid pieces of molding together, which can be time-consuming and messy.
- They are stainable. They can be stained or painted to match any color or style of flooring. This means you don’t have to worry about finding a matching molding for your floor, which can be difficult and expensive.
- They are durable. They are made of a high-quality polyurethane material that is resistant to moisture, mold, mildew, insects and wear and tear. This means they will last longer and look better than wood or plastic moldings.
- They are versatile. They can be used with various types of flooring, such as wood, laminate, vinyl, tile, stone and carpet. This means you can use them for any project that requires a transition between different flooring surfaces.
- They are stylish. They can create seamless and elegant transitions between different flooring surfaces. This means you can enhance the look and feel of your space with flexible transition moldings.
How to buy Flexitions?
If you are interested in buying Flexitions, you have two options: ordering online or finding