How to Use Game Guardian to Hack Android Games
Game Guardian is a powerful tool that allows you to modify various aspects of Android games, such as speed, health, coins, gems, etc. You can use it to cheat, hack, or just have fun with your favorite games. In this article, we will show you how to use Game Guardian to hack Android games in a few simple steps.
What is Game Guardian?
Game Guardian is an app that runs in the background and scans the memory of your device for values that correspond to the game parameters you want to change. For example, if you want to increase your coins in a game, you can use Game Guardian to find the value of your coins in the memory and change it to any number you want. You can also use Game Guardian to change the speed of the game, freeze the game time, edit your inventory, and more.
How to Install Game Guardian?
Game Guardian requires root access on your device to work properly. If your device is not rooted, you can use a virtual space app like Parallel Space or VirtualXposed to create a cloned environment where you can run Game Guardian without root. However, some games may not work well with virtual space apps, so rooting your device is recommended for the best results.
To install Game Guardian, you need to download the APK file from its official website: https://gameguardian.net/download. After downloading the file, you need to enable unknown sources on your device settings and install the app. You may also need to disable Play Protect or any other antivirus app that may interfere with Game Guardian.
How to Use Game Guardian to Hack Android Games?
Once you have installed Game Guardian, you can launch it and grant it root or virtual space permissions. You will see a floating icon on your screen that you can tap to access the app menu. From there, you can select the game you want to hack and start scanning for values.
The basic steps to use Game Guardian to hack Android games are as follows:
- Select the game process from the app menu.
- Tap on the search icon and enter the value you want to change. For example, if you have 100 coins in a game, enter 100 and select the data type (usually Dword).
- Tap on the search button and wait for the results. You will see a list of addresses that match your value.
- Go back to the game and change the value by playing the game. For example, if you want to increase your coins, buy something or earn some coins.
- Go back to Game Guardian and tap on the search icon again. This time, enter the new value and tap on Refine. This will narrow down the results to the addresses that changed their value.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have only one or a few addresses left. These are the addresses that control your value in the game.
- Select the address(es) and tap on Modify. You can change the value to any number you want and freeze it if you don’t want it to change.
- Go back to the game and enjoy your hacked value.
Note that some games may have encrypted or hidden values that are harder to find or change with Game Guardian. You may need to use advanced features like fuzzy search, encrypted search, group search, etc. to hack these games. You can also use scripts or mods that are made by other users to automate the hacking process. You can find more tutorials and tips on how to use Game Guardian on its official website or forum.
Game Guardian is a versatile and fun app that lets you hack Android games in various ways. You can use it to modify your game speed, health, coins, gems, inventory, and more. You can also use it to explore hidden features or glitches in your games. However, you should be careful when using Game Guardian as some games may detect it and ban your account or device. You should also respect other players and not use it for online or multiplayer games. Have fun with Game Guardian but use it responsibly!