How to Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Version 14.0.4734.1000 with a Product Key
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is a suite of productivity applications that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote and InfoPath. It was released in June 2010 and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
To activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Version 14.0.4734.1000, you need a valid product key that matches your edition and language. A product key is a 25-character code that looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
You can find your product key on the packaging of your Office installation disc, on a sticker attached to your computer if it came preinstalled with Office, or in an email confirmation if you purchased Office online.
If you have lost or misplaced your product key, you can try to recover it using a third-party software or contact Microsoft support for assistance.
Once you have your product key, follow these steps to activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Version 14.0.4734.1000:
- Open any Office application, such as Word or Excel.
- Click on the File tab and select Help.
- Under Product Activation, click on Change Product Key.
- Enter your product key in the boxes and click on Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation process.
You can also activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Version 14.0.4734.1000 by phone or online. To activate by phone, call the Microsoft Activation Center and provide your installation ID and product key. To activate online, visit the Microsoft Office website and sign in with your Microsoft account.
After you activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Version 14.0.4734.1000, you can enjoy all the features and benefits of the suite without any limitations or interruptions.
If you encounter any problems or errors during the activation process, you can refer to the Microsoft support website for troubleshooting tips or contact Microsoft customer service for further assistance.
What are the features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is a comprehensive suite of productivity applications that offers various features and benefits for users. Some of the main features are:
- Word 2010: A powerful word processor that lets you create and edit documents, format text, insert images, tables, charts, and other elements, apply styles and themes, review and comment on documents, and share and collaborate with others.
- Excel 2010: A spreadsheet application that lets you organize and analyze data, perform calculations, create formulas and functions, visualize data with charts and graphs, use conditional formatting and data validation, and import and export data from various sources.
- PowerPoint 2010: A presentation application that lets you create and deliver engaging presentations, add animations, transitions, and multimedia effects, insert SmartArt graphics and shapes, use slide masters and layouts, and rehearse and record your presentation.
- OneNote 2010: A note-taking application that lets you capture and organize your ideas, create notebooks with sections and pages, insert text, images, audio, video, and other content, use tags and search features, and sync your notes across devices.
- Access 2010: A database application that lets you create and manage databases, design tables, queries, forms, and reports, use macros and VBA code, link to external data sources, and share and publish your databases.
- Publisher 2010: A desktop publishing application that lets you create and print professional-quality publications, such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, and business cards. You can use templates and wizards, insert text boxes, pictures, clip art, and other elements, apply design sets and color schemes, and preview and print your publications.
- InfoPath 2010: A form design application that lets you create and fill out electronic forms using XML data. You can use templates or design your own forms from scratch, add controls such as text boxes, drop-down lists, checkboxes, and buttons, apply rules and validations, and submit your forms to SharePoint or email.
- Communicator 2010: A communication application that lets you communicate with your contacts using instant messaging (IM), voice calls, video calls, or online meetings. You can see the availability of your contacts (presence), share your desktop or applications (screen sharing), send files or emoticons (attachments), and integrate with Outlook (contact list).
- SharePoint Workspace 2010: A collaboration application that lets you access and work with SharePoint content offline. You can create workspaces for different projects or teams, sync your changes with SharePoint when online (synchronization), use Groove tools for file sharing or chat (tools), and manage your workspaces (workspace manager).
- Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager: An email application that lets you manage your email messages, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes,
and journals. You can also use Business Contact Manager to track your business activities,
such as sales opportunities,
and customer service cases.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 also includes some additional features that enhance your productivity
- Backstage view: A new interface that replaces the traditional File menu
and gives you access to common tasks
such as saving,
and protecting your documents.
- Ribbon: A customizable toolbar that groups commands by tabs
and lets you access the most frequently used functions quickly
- Office Web Apps: Online versions of Word,
that let you view
and edit your documents from any web browser.
- Office Mobile 2010: Mobile versions of Word,
that let you access
and work with your documents from your smartphone
- Office Starter 2010: A reduced-functionality version of Word
that comes preinstalled on some PCs
and lets you create
and view basic documents.
- Office Online: A website that provides free online services
such as templates,
and support articles
for Office users.
- Trusted Documents: A feature that lets you open documents from potentially unsafe locations