How to Cheat in Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor 2.700
Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor is a real-time strategy game that lets you command various factions in World War II scenarios. The game has a single-player campaign, a cooperative mode, and a multiplayer mode where you can compete with other players online.
But what if you want to have some fun and cheat in the game? Maybe you want to have unlimited resources, invulnerability, or instant cooldowns for your units. Or maybe you just want to see how the game looks with big head mode on.
Well, there are some ways to cheat in Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor 2.700, and we will show you how in this article. But be warned: cheating may ruin the game experience for you and others, so use it at your own risk and discretion.
One of the most popular tools for cheating in PC games is Cheat Engine, a free and open-source software that allows you to modify the memory of any running process. With Cheat Engine, you can scan for values, change them, freeze them, or create scripts that automate your cheats.
To use Cheat Engine with Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor 2.700, you will need to download a cheat table that contains the codes and options for the game. You can find one here[^1^], created by drain321 from FearLess Cheat Engine forum. This cheat table has many features, such as:
- Resistance Modifier
- Minimum Resource Modifier
- Production Rate Modifier
- Construction Rate Modifier
- Max Population Modifier
- Accuracy Modifier
- Penetration Modifier
- Damage Modifier
- Suppressing Fire Rate Modifier
- Aim Speed Modifier
- Reload Time Modifier
- Time Delay Before Attack Modifier
- Sight Range Modifier
- Stealth Detection Range Modifier
- Attack Range Modifier
- Special Ability Range Modifier
- Cooldown Modifier
- Repair Rate Modifier
- Heal Rate Modifier
- Infantry Movement Speed Modifier
- Vehicle Acceleration Modifier
- Vehicle Max Speed Modifier
- Vehicle Handling Modifier
- Vehicle Brake Modifier
- Ground Attack Accuracy Modifier
- Off-Map Artillery Accuracy Modifier
- Fire Rate Modifier
- Veterancy Modifier
- Capture Rate Modifier
- Unseizable Territory
- Infantry At Maximum Movement Speed
To use this cheat table, follow these steps:
– Install Cheat Engine from here.
– Download the cheat table from here.
– Launch Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor 2.700 and start a game.
– Launch Cheat Engine and click on the PC icon to select the game process.
– Load the cheat table by clicking on File > Open Process.
– Check the boxes or set the values for the cheats you want to activate.
In-game Console Commands
If you don’t want to use Cheat Engine, you can also use some in-game console commands to cheat in Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor 2.700. These commands are hidden by default, but you can enable them by editing the game shortcut or launch options.
To enable console commands for retail version, edit shortcut to the game executable and add a -dev to the target line (for example: \”C:\\Program Files\\…\\RelicCOH.exe\” -dev). For Steam version, right click on Company of Heroes in your library, click on Properties, then on \”Set Launch Options…\” and enter -dev there[^2^].
Once you have enabled console commands, boot the game and press CTRL + SHIFT + ` (tilde key) to toggle the developer console. Then you