How to Check for Updates to SOLIDWORKS with CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar
SOLIDWORKS is a popular 3D CAD software that allows you to design, simulate, and document your engineering projects. However, like any software, SOLIDWORKS needs to be updated regularly to fix bugs, improve performance, and add new features. In this article, we will show you how to check for updates to SOLIDWORKS using CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar, a file that contains the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager.
What is CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar?
CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar is a compressed file that contains the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager, a tool that helps you install, update, modify, or repair your SOLIDWORKS installation. The SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager can check for updates manually or automatically, and download and install them for you. You can also use it to install additional files that are required for some SOLIDWORKS features, such as eDrawings, Flow Simulation, Plastics, Toolbox, etc.
How to download CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar?
You can download CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar from the SOLIDWORKS website or from your student download link if you have a student license. To download it from the SOLIDWORKS website, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/downloads.htm and log in with your SOLIDWORKS ID or create one if you don’t have one.
- Select the version of SOLIDWORKS that you want to update from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Download” and choose “Individual (on this computer)” as the installation type.
- Click on “Download and Share All Files” and save the file CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar to your computer.
How to use CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar?
To use CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar, follow these steps:
- Extract the file CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Run the file CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe as an administrator.
- The SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager will start and tell you whether any updates are available for your SOLIDWORKS version.
- If updates are available, choose whether to download and install them. You can also select which additional files you want to install or update.
- To enable automatic periodic checks for updates, when the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager completes its processing select “Check for Updates every __ days” and specify the frequency of checks.
Checking for updates to SOLIDWORKS is important to keep your software up-to-date and running smoothly. With CheckForUpdates sldCheckForUpdates.exe.rar, you can easily check for updates manually or automatically using the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager. We hope this article was helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.