How to Manage Your E Ticket Garuda Pdf 18
If you have booked a flight with Garuda Indonesia, you may have received an electronic ticket (e-ticket) in PDF format. An e-ticket is a convenient and secure way of storing your flight information and boarding pass. You can print it out or show it on your mobile device at the airport.
But what if you need to change your flight schedule or cancel your booking? How can you manage your e-ticket online? Here are some steps to help you:
- Log on to Garuda Indonesia website at www.garuda-indonesia.com and choose “My Trip” on the left side of the page.
- Enter your booking code and last name, then click “Check”. You will be directed to the Booking Confirmation page.
- Click “Modify flights” to change your flight schedule. Tick the flight you wish to change, then select your desired schedule, and click “Continue”. You can also search for flights based on fares and schedules.
- Review your new booking details, including fees and penalties. Recheck the amount you need to pay, as well as your previous and current itinerary. If you are satisfied, click “Continue”.
- Read the explanation on how to get your new e-ticket and choose your payment method. Tick the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click “Continue” to proceed to the payment page.
- Fill in the details of your payment option and confirm your payment. After the payment is confirmed, you will see your new itinerary information. You will also receive an email with your new e-ticket in PDF format.
- Enjoy your flight with Garuda Indonesia!
Note: This feature is currently available for domestic flights and tickets purchased through Garuda Indonesia website or mobile app only. For international flights or tickets purchased not through Garuda Indonesia website/mobile app, schedule changes can be made through Garuda Indonesia 24-Hour Contact Center or Garuda Indonesia Sales Office[^1^].
Why choose an e-ticket over a paper ticket? There are many benefits of using an e-ticket for your travel. For example:
- You don’t have to worry about losing or damaging your paper ticket.
- You can save time and money by avoiding printing costs and delivery fees.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass at home or at a self-service kiosk.
- You can easily access your flight information and make changes online.
- You can reduce your environmental impact by saving paper and ink.
How to use your e-ticket at the airport? When you arrive at the airport, you have several options to use your e-ticket:
- If you have checked in online and printed your boarding pass, you can go straight to the security checkpoint and the boarding gate.
- If you have checked in online but not printed your boarding pass, you can scan the barcode on your e-ticket PDF at a self-service kiosk and print your boarding pass.
- If you have not checked in online, you can go to the check-in counter and show your e-ticket PDF on your mobile device or a printed copy. The staff will check you in and print your boarding pass.
How to store your e-ticket safely? It is important to keep your e-ticket PDF in a secure place until you complete your travel. You can do this by:
- Saving it on your mobile device or laptop.
- Sending it to your email address or cloud storage service.
- Printing it out and keeping it in a safe place.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to manage your e-ticket Garuda PDF 18. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Garuda Indonesia customer service for assistance. Have a safe and pleasant flight!