How to use vPlug 2.4.7 for ProgDVB .13
vPlug is a plugin that allows you to watch encrypted channels on your satellite receiver using a PC and a DVB card. vPlug 2.4.7 is the latest version of this plugin, and it supports Tandberg encryption, which is used by some feeds and channels. ProgDVB is a popular software for watching and recording digital TV and radio channels on your PC. ProgDVB .13 is the latest beta version of this software, which has some bug fixes and improvements.
In this article, we will show you how to use vPlug 2.4.7 for ProgDVB .13 to watch Tandberg channels on your PC. You will need the following:
- A PC with Windows OS and a DVB card installed.
- ProgDVB .13 software, which you can download from here.
- vPlug 2.4.7 plugin, which you can download from here.
- A Softcam.Key file with the latest Tandberg keys, which you can find on various websites and forums.
Once you have downloaded and installed ProgDVB .13 and vPlug 2.4.7, follow these steps:
- Find out what is your PC IP address by opening a command prompt and typing “ipconfig”. You will need this later.
- Copy the Softcam.Key file to the root folder where you have vPlug 2.4.7 installed. This will make vPlug read the keys automatically from the Softcam.Key file instead of the v_keys.db file.
- Copy the Tandberg.mdl file (which is included in the vPlug 2.4.7 package) to the vModules folder inside the vPlug folder. This will enable vPlug to decode Tandberg channels.
- Run vPlug Server.exe and click on “vPlug Server Options”. Edit the IP address of “CCCam Server IP” to match your PC IP address that you found in step 1. You can leave the “CCCam Server Port” as it is (12000). Then click on “CCCam Server active” and “Save”.
- Now you have a running CCCam server on your PC, but you have to add some keys to vPlug Server. So, click on “Edit CARD(s)” and then on “Add card”. Set the card name to “Tandberg” (or anything you like). Then fill in the following information:
- Card CAID: 1010
- ProviderID(s): 000000
- Comment: (optional)
We hope this article was helpful for you. Enjoy watching Tandberg channels with vPlug 2.4.7 for ProgDVB .13!