How to Duplicate Pets in Pet Simulator X
Pet Simulator X is a popular Roblox game where you can collect coins and gems, hatch eggs, and trade pets with other players. But what if you want to have more than one of the same pet? Is there a way to duplicate pets in Pet Simulator X?
The answer is yes, there is a new dupe method for Pet Simulator X that works as of May 2023. This method is not a hack or a cheat, but a glitch that exploits a bug in the game. Here’s how to do it:
- Find a friend who has the pet you want to duplicate and ask them to trade with you.
- Offer them any pet you don’t mind losing and accept the trade.
- As soon as the trade is accepted, quickly leave the game and rejoin.
- You should see that you have both the pet you traded and the pet you received in your inventory.
- Repeat this process as many times as you want until you have enough duplicates of the pet.
This method works because the game does not save your inventory immediately after a trade, so if you leave the game before it saves, you can keep both pets. However, this method may not work forever, as the developers may fix this bug in future updates. So use it while you can and enjoy your duplicated pets!
Why would you want to duplicate pets in Pet Simulator X? Well, there are many benefits to having multiple copies of the same pet. For example:
- You can use them to trade for other rare or exclusive pets that you don’t have.
- You can use them to enchant your original pet and make it more powerful.
- You can use them to unlock new biomes and areas in the game.
- You can use them to complete quests and earn rewards.
- You can use them to show off your collection and impress your friends.
However, there are also some risks and drawbacks to duplicating pets in Pet Simulator X. For instance:
- You may get banned from the game if the developers find out that you are using this glitch.
- You may lose your pets if the glitch stops working or if the game updates.
- You may ruin the fun and challenge of the game by getting everything too easily.
- You may make the game less fair and balanced for other players who don’t use this glitch.
- You may lose the value and uniqueness of your pets if everyone has them.
So, before you decide to duplicate pets in Pet Simulator X, think carefully about the pros and cons. Do you really need more than one of the same pet? Is it worth risking your account and reputation? Is it fair to other players and the game developers? The choice is yours, but remember to play responsibly and respectfully.
If you decide to duplicate pets in Pet Simulator X, you may wonder what are the best pets to duplicate. Well, that depends on your preference and playstyle, but here are some suggestions:
- The Huge Hell Rock is one of the most powerful pets in the game, with a base coin multiplier of 1.5M and a base gem multiplier of 1.2M. It can be obtained from the Hell Egg in the Hell World.
- The Easter Angelus is one of the most exclusive pets in the game, as it was only available during the Easter Event in 2023. It has a base coin multiplier of 1.2M and a base gem multiplier of 1M. It can be obtained from the Easter Egg in the Easter World.
- The Huge Painted Cat is one of the most colorful pets in the game, with a rainbow-like appearance and a cute face. It has a base coin multiplier of 900K and a base gem multiplier of 750K. It can be obtained from the Painted Egg in the Painted World.
- The Ribbon Egg is one of the most mysterious pets in the game, as it is actually an egg that never hatches. It has a base coin multiplier of 800K and a base gem multiplier of 700K. It can be obtained from the Daycare Egg in the Daycare World.
- The Huge Crystal Dragon is one of the most futuristic pets in the game, with a sleek and shiny design and glowing eyes. It has a base coin multiplier of 700K and a base gem multiplier of 600K. It can be obtained from the Crystal Egg in the Comet World.
These are just some examples of the best pets to duplicate in Pet Simulator X, but there are many more to choose from. You can check out the Pet Simulator Wiki for more information on all the pets in the game.