PewDiePie’s World Recreation: A Minecraft Modpack Inspired by the Popular YouTuber
If you are a fan of PewDiePie, the most subscribed individual on YouTube, you might have watched his Minecraft series, where he explores, builds, and fights in a survival world. But what if you could play in the same world as him, with the same structures, animals, and items? Well, now you can, thanks to PewDiePie’s World Recreation, a Minecraft modpack that recreates his world as accurately as possible.
What is PewDiePie’s World Recreation?
PewDiePie’s World Recreation is a Minecraft modpack that was created by u/MaidenChinah and ewanhowell5195. It is based on PewDiePie’s Minecraft survival world, which he started in June 2019 and ended in April 2020. The modpack includes all the buildings, landmarks, and characters that PewDiePie made or encountered in his series, such as his house, Sven’s house, the meatball elevator, the Japanese house, the cathedral, IKEA bird, Joergen #2, and Sven. It also features some of the mods that PewDiePie used or reviewed in his series, such as the furniture mod, the animal bikes mod, and the lucky blocks mod.
How to Download and Install PewDiePie’s World Recreation?
To download and install PewDiePie’s World Recreation, you will need to have Minecraft Java Edition and the CurseForge app. You can follow these steps:
- Download the CurseForge app from https://www.curseforge.com/.
- Open the CurseForge app and click on Minecraft.
- Click on Browse Modpacks and search for PewDiePie’s World Recreation.
- Click on Install and wait for the modpack to download.
- Click on Play and select PewDiePie’s World Recreation from the list of modpacks.
- Enjoy playing in PewDiePie’s world!
What are Some Tips and Tricks for Playing PewDiePie’s World Recreation?
If you want to have the best experience playing PewDiePie’s World Recreation, here are some tips and tricks that you might find useful:
- You can use the map button (default M) to see an overview of the world and find your way around.
- You can use the waypoint button (default B) to set markers for places that you want to remember or visit.
- You can use the furniture mod to decorate your house or create new structures with various items such as chairs, tables, lamps, cabinets, etc.
- You can use the animal bikes mod to ride different animals such as cows, pigs, chickens, dragons, etc. You can also craft special bikes such as the notch bike, the ender dragon bike, or the lucky block bike.
- You can use the lucky blocks mod to break random blocks that can give you good or bad outcomes. Be careful though, some of them can be very dangerous or deadly.
- You can explore some of the custom structures that were added by the modpack creators, such as the nether castle, the end city, or the pirate ship.
- You can watch PewDiePie’s Minecraft series on his YouTube channel to get more inspiration or ideas for playing in his world.
PewDiePie’s World Recreation is a Minecraft modpack that allows you to play in PewDiePie’s Minecraft survival world. It is a fun and immersive way to experience his series and explore his creations. If you are a fan of PewDiePie or Minecraft, you should definitely give it a try!