Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf: A Comprehensive Guide to C Programming
C is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages in the world. It is a middle-level language that combines the features of high-level languages and low-level assembly languages. C is also the basis for many other languages such as C++, Java, and Python.
If you want to learn C programming from scratch or improve your existing skills, you may be interested in reading Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf, a best-selling book by Ashok N. Kamthane and Amit A. Kamthane. This book covers all the topics of C programming in a clear, concise, and practical manner. It also includes numerous solved and unsolved programs, examples, illustrations, and exercises to help you master the concepts and applications of C.
In this article, we will give you an overview of what you can expect from Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf, as well as some of its features and benefits. We will also provide you with some downloadable resources to help you get started with C programming.
What is Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf?
Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf is a book that teaches you how to program in C from the basics to the advanced topics. It is written by Ashok N. Kamthane, a former associate professor in Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded, Maharashtra; and Amit A. Kamthane, a lecturer at the same institute and a researcher in image processing, computer graphics, and computer networking[^2^].
The book is divided into 18 chapters that cover topics such as:
- Data types, variables, constants, operators, expressions, input/output statements, control structures, functions, arrays, strings, pointers, structures, unions, files, graphics, dynamic memory allocation, linked lists, and preprocessor directives.
- The syntax and semantics of C language, as well as the rules and conventions for writing programs.
- The use of Turbo C compiler, which is one of the most widely used C compilers.
- The applications of C programming in various domains such as engineering, science, mathematics, business, etc.
- The concepts of computer graphics and how to create drawings using graphics functions in C.
The book also contains appendices that provide additional information on topics such as ASCII codes, escape sequences, standard library functions, graphics modes and functions[^1^].
What are the features and benefits of Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf?
Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf is a comprehensive and user-friendly book that offers many features and benefits for learners of C programming. Some of them are:
- The book follows a simple and logical approach that makes it easy to understand and follow.
- The book provides a balance between theory and practice by explaining the concepts with examples and then providing programs to illustrate them.
- The book contains more than 500 programs that are tested and debugged using Turbo C compiler. The programs are also available on GitHub for download[^3^].
- The book includes more than 1000 exercises that test your knowledge and skills on various topics. The exercises are graded according to their difficulty level.
- The book uses clear diagrams and tables to present the information in a visual way.
- The book covers the latest syllabi of most universities that offer courses on C programming.
- The book is suitable for students of various levels such as B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech., MCA, M.Sc., BCA, BBA, MBA, B.Sc., Diploma in Computer Science etc., as well as professionals who want to learn or refresh their knowledge on C programming.
How can I get Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf?
If you are interested in reading Programming In C By Ashok Kamthane.pdf, you can get it from various sources such as: