Rappi: The SuperApp that connects you with local commerce
Rappi is a technology company that builds a marketplace where local commerce can thrive. With Rappi, customers access a vibrant ecosystem of goods and services, entrepreneurs grow their businesses, and people can convert time into flexible income.
Rappi offers a variety of services, such as:
- Restaurants: Order food from pizza to international dishes in minutes.
- Supermarkets: Get your monthly groceries delivered by an expert who chooses the products just like you would.
- Express: If you need an ingredient or have a special craving, order it through Express without lines and receive everything in 35 minutes or less.
- Pharmacy: Stay healthy while taking care of your family no matter what time it is, get your personal care products delivered 24/7.
- RappiBank & RappiCard: RappiPay launches the RappiCard, a Visa credit card with maximum control and many benefits: request it in 5 minutes, no annual fees, it gives you cashback on ALL your purchases, you can pay without contact and you have 24/7 support.
- Courier Service: Send or receive anything you need, from keys to gifts, with Rappi’s courier service. If you run out of cash, we will also deliver it to you.
- Online Stores: RappiMall: Shop at your favorite stores and malls from anywhere and have it delivered to your door.
- Travel: RappiTravel: Plan your next trip with RappiTravel and get the best deals on flights, hotels, and car rentals.
Rappi was founded in 2015 by SimÃ³n Borrero , Sebastian MejÃa, and Felipe VillamarÃn in BogotÃ¡, Colombia. Since then, it has expanded to more than 9 countries in Latin America and the US, becoming one of the fastest-growing startups in the region. Rappi’s mission is to drive development by connecting people and creating opportunities for everyone.
If you want to live better with everything that Rappi can do for you, download the app now and join the Rappi movement!
Here are some of the stories of the people who use Rappi every day:
Sandra is a Rappitendero, a delivery partner who works with Rappi to earn flexible income. She is in her seventh semester of Business Administration at the Universidad CatÃ³lica Luis AmigÃ³. “Digital platforms have helped me to get ahead, without them I could not afford college or finish paying for my vehicle: my motorcycle.”
Mariam is an employee at Rappi’s headquarters in SÃ£o Paulo. She loves to work in an environment where she is constantly challenged. In December 2020, as the Head of Turbo for Brazil, she along her team scaled dark-stores to 8 cities with a 10-min delivery value prop. âThe greatest thing about working in Rappi keeping the freedom to create and experiment like an entrepreneur is a very unique opportunity.”
Hamburga is an ally, a local business that partners with Rappi to reach more customers and grow their sales. Ever since starting the alliance with Rappi, Hamburga sells 7 times more than when they first started. They think thatâs linked to the creativity, the easy usage in the App and the many actions Rappi takes on to help boost allies.
VÃctor is a consumer, a user who enjoys the convenience and variety of Rappi’s services. He moved to Mexico from Venezuela and found Rappi very helpful in his adaptation. “Moving to another country is not easy. The app made it very easy for me to do my first daily activities and find out about supermarkets, pharmacies and nearby businesses. Rappi makes my whole life easier.”