How to Edit Your Android Settings with SetEdit App
Have you ever wanted to customize your Android settings beyond the default options? Maybe you want to change the font size, the screen timeout, or the notification sounds. Or maybe you want to tweak some hidden settings that are not accessible through the normal menus.
If so, you might be interested in SetEdit App, a powerful tool that lets you edit your Android settings directly. SetEdit App is an app that allows you to view and modify the system settings stored in the Android Settings Provider. You can change values, add new entries, or delete existing ones.
But before you start using SetEdit App, you should be aware of some important things. First, you need to have root access on your device, or else you won’t be able to edit most of the settings. Second, you should be careful when changing settings, as some of them might affect the stability or functionality of your device. Third, you should always backup your settings before making any changes, in case something goes wrong.
How to Use SetEdit App
Using SetEdit App is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and install SetEdit App from the Google Play Store or from its official website.
- Launch the app and grant it root permissions.
- You will see a list of all the settings stored in the Settings Provider. You can use the search bar to find a specific setting by name or value.
- To edit a setting, tap on it and enter a new value. You can also use the plus button to add a new setting, or the trash button to delete an existing one.
- After making your changes, tap on the save button to apply them. You might need to reboot your device for some changes to take effect.
That’s it! You have successfully edited your Android settings with SetEdit App. You can now enjoy a more personalized and customized Android experience.
SetEdit App is a handy app for Android users who want to have more control over their device settings. It allows you to view and modify the system settings stored in the Settings Provider, which can help you optimize your device performance, appearance, and behavior. However, you should use it with caution, as some settings might cause problems if changed incorrectly. You should also backup your settings before making any changes, and always have root access on your device.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to edit your Android settings, give SetEdit App a try. You might be surprised by how much you can customize your device with this app.
Some Examples of Settings You Can Edit with SetEdit App
There are hundreds of settings you can edit with SetEdit App, depending on your device model and Android version. Here are some examples of settings you might want to change:
- Font size: You can change the font size of your device by editing the
font_scalesetting. The default value is 1.0, which means 100% of the original size. You can increase or decrease it according to your preference.
- Screen timeout: You can change how long your screen stays on before it turns off by editing the
screen_off_timeoutsetting. The default value is 30000, which means 30 seconds. You can change it to any value you want, in milliseconds.
- Notification sounds: You can change the sounds that play when you receive notifications by editing the
notification_soundsetting. The default value is the name of the sound file stored in your device. You can change it to any sound file you have on your device, or use
nullto mute the notification sound.
- Hidden settings: You can also access some hidden settings that are not available through the normal menus, such as
wifi_scan_always_enabled, which controls whether your device scans for Wi-Fi networks even when Wi-Fi is off, or
wifi_sleep_policy, which controls whether your device keeps Wi-Fi on during sleep mode.
These are just some examples of settings you can edit with SetEdit App. You can explore the app and find more settings that suit your needs.