How to Download and Install sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android
sFilter – Blue Light Filter is a free app that helps you protect your eyes from harmful blue light emitted by your phone or tablet screen. Blue light can cause eye strain, headaches, insomnia, and other health problems. By using sFilter, you can adjust the color and brightness of your screen to reduce the blue light and make it more comfortable for reading, gaming, or browsing.
In this article, we will show you how to download and install sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android devices. APK stands for Android Package Kit, which is a file format that contains all the necessary components to run an app on your device. APK files are useful when you want to install apps that are not available on the Google Play Store, or when you want to update an app to a newer version before it is officially released.
Here are the steps to download and install sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android:
- Go to this link on your browser and tap on the Download APK button. You will see a pop-up window asking you to confirm the download. Tap on OK to start downloading the APK file.
- Once the download is complete, open the file manager app on your device and locate the downloaded APK file. It should be in the Downloads folder by default. Tap on the file to open it.
- You may see a warning message saying that installing apps from unknown sources can harm your device. This is because APK files are not verified by Google Play Store. However, you can trust sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK as it is from a reputable source and has no malware or viruses. To proceed with the installation, you need to enable unknown sources on your device settings. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle it on.
- Now go back to the file manager app and tap on the APK file again. You will see a screen showing the app permissions and information. Tap on Install to start installing the app.
- Wait for a few seconds until the installation is complete. You will see a message saying App installed. Tap on Open to launch the app.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android. Now you can enjoy using this app to filter out blue light and protect your eyes.
How to Use sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android
sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android is very easy to use. Here are some tips on how to use this app effectively:
- When you open the app, you will see a slider that lets you adjust the filter intensity. You can drag the slider to the left or right to change the color and brightness of your screen. You can also choose from 18 preset filter colors by tapping on the color icons below the slider.
- You can access the app settings by tapping on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen. Here you can customize various options such as filter schedule, screen dimmer, widget size and opacity, filter limit, and more.
- You can quickly turn on or off the filter by using the widget on your home screen. To add the widget, long-press on an empty space on your home screen and select Widgets. Then find sFilter and drag it to your desired location.
- You can also turn on or off the filter by using the notification bar. To enable this feature, go to the app settings and toggle on Notification bar icon.
sFilter – Blue Light Filter APK for Android is a simple and effective app that can help you reduce eye fatigue and improve your sleep quality. Try it out today and see the difference for yourself.