How to Edit Your Inventory in Terraria Mobile Without Rooting Your Device
Terraria is a popular sandbox game that lets you explore, build, and fight in a randomly generated world. However, sometimes you may want to customize your inventory and get items that are hard to find or craft. In this article, we will show you how to edit your inventory in Terraria Mobile without rooting your device using an app called Inventory Editor BE.
What is Inventory Editor BE?
Inventory Editor BE is an app that allows you to back up your world, change its parameters, change your inventory and more. You can add whatever you need, such as weapons, armor, accessories, potions, blocks, etc. You can also fix someone else’s map or recover lost items. The app is free and easy to use, and it does not require root access to work.
How to Use Inventory Editor BE?
Here are the steps to use Inventory Editor BE to edit your inventory in Terraria Mobile:
- Download and install Inventory Editor BE from Apkpure. You may need to enable installation from unknown sources in your device settings.
- Open the app and grant it storage permission. You will see a list of your Terraria worlds.
- Select the world you want to edit and tap on “Backup”. This will create a copy of your world in case something goes wrong.
- Tap on “Edit” and then on “Inventory”. You will see your character’s inventory slots.
- Tap on any slot and select the item you want to add from the list. You can also change the quantity and prefix of the item.
- Repeat this for any other slots you want to edit. You can also edit your hotbar, equipment, piggy bank, safe, etc.
- When you are done, tap on “Save” and then on “Apply”. This will overwrite your original world with the edited one.
- Open Terraria and load your world. You should see your edited inventory in the game.
Inventory Editor BE is a useful app for Terraria Mobile players who want to customize their inventory without rooting their device. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. However, you should always backup your world before using it, as it may cause some glitches or errors. Also, editing your inventory may affect the balance and challenge of the game, so use it at your own risk.
Other Apps for Inventory Editing in Terraria Mobile
Inventory Editor BE is not the only app that can edit your inventory in Terraria Mobile. There are some other apps that have similar or different features, such as:
- GameGuardian: This is an app that allows you to edit values in real time while playing. It is very similar to the popular Cheat Engine for PC. It requires root access to work, but it has more options and flexibility than Inventory Editor BE. You can use it to edit your inventory, health, mana, coins, etc. You can also use it to hack other games. You can download it from its homepage. There is also a video tutorial on how to use it for Terraria Mobile.
- PocketInvEditor: This is an app that allows you to edit your inventory and world in Terraria Mobile. It does not require root access, but it has fewer features than Inventory Editor BE. You can use it to add items, change quantities, prefixes, and colors. You can also edit your world’s name, seed, size, mode, etc. You can download it from Apkpure.
- 3D Model Editor for Minecraft: This is an app that allows you to create and edit 3D models for Minecraft. It does not directly edit your inventory in Terraria Mobile, but you can use it to create custom items and blocks that you can import into Terraria Mobile using Inventory Editor BE or PocketInvEditor. You can use it to make your own weapons, armor, accessories, etc. You can download it from Apkpure.
Here are some frequently asked questions about inventory editing in Terraria Mobile:
- Is inventory editing in Terraria Mobile legal?
- Inventory editing in Terraria Mobile is not illegal, but it may violate the terms of service of the game. It may also be considered cheating by some players and may ruin the fun and challenge of the game. Therefore, you should use inventory editing apps at your own risk and discretion.
- Will inventory editing in Terraria Mobile affect multiplayer?
- Inventory editing in Terraria Mobile may affect multiplayer if you join or host a server with other players. Some servers may have anti-cheat measures that will detect and ban players who have edited their inventory. Other players may also report or kick you if they notice that you have items that are impossible or unfair to obtain. Therefore, you should be careful and respectful when playing multiplayer with an edited inventory.
- Will inventory editing in Terraria Mobile cause glitches or errors?
- Inventory editing in Terraria Mobile may cause glitches or errors if you add items that are incompatible with your game version or device. Some items may not work properly or may crash the game. Some items may also corrupt your world or character data and make them unusable. Therefore, you should always backup your world and character before using inventory editing apps.