The Kardashians: How They Became Famous and What They Do Now
The Kardashians are one of the most famous and influential families in the world. They rose to fame in 2007 with their reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicled their personal and professional lives. The show has spawned several spin-offs, such as Kourtney and Kim Take New York, KhloÃ© and Lamar, and Rob & Chyna.
The Kardashians are also known for their business ventures, such as their clothing lines, beauty products, apps, books, and podcasts. They have also been involved in various philanthropic causes, such as supporting cancer research, animal rights, and environmental issues. The Kardashians have a combined net worth of over $2 billion, according to Forbes.
But what are the Kardashians doing now? Here is a brief update on each member of the family:
- Kim Kardashian West: Kim is the most famous and successful of the sisters. She has over 250 million followers on Instagram and is the founder of SKIMS, a shapewear and loungewear brand, and KKW Beauty, a cosmetics line. She is also studying to become a lawyer and has advocated for criminal justice reform. She recently filed for divorce from her husband Kanye West, after seven years of marriage and four children.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney is the oldest of the sisters and has three children with her ex-partner Scott Disick. She is the founder of Poosh, a lifestyle website that covers topics such as health, wellness, beauty, fashion, and home. She is also rumored to be dating Travis Barker, the drummer of Blink-182.
- KhloÃ© Kardashian: KhloÃ© is the youngest of the sisters and has one daughter with her on-and-off boyfriend Tristan Thompson. She is the co-founder of Good American, a denim and activewear brand that promotes body positivity and inclusivity. She also hosts a reality show called Revenge Body with KhloÃ© Kardashian, where she helps people transform their lives through fitness and nutrition.
- Kendall Jenner: Kendall is the oldest of the half-sisters and is a supermodel who has walked for brands such as Chanel, Versace, Balmain, and Victoria’s Secret. She is also the face of EstÃ©e Lauder, Calvin Klein, Adidas, and Proactiv. She has over 170 million followers on Instagram and is one of the highest-paid models in the world.
- Kylie Jenner: Kylie is the youngest of the half-sisters and is a billionaire entrepreneur who owns Kylie Cosmetics, a makeup line that includes her signature lip kits. She also has a skincare line called Kylie Skin and a clothing line called Kendall + Kylie with her sister Kendall. She has over 230 million followers on Instagram and was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019.
- Rob Kardashian: Rob is the only brother in the family and has one daughter with his ex-fiancÃ©e Blac Chyna. He is the founder of Arthur George, a sock company that he launched in 2012. He has struggled with his weight and mental health issues in the past but has recently been more active on social media and appeared on his sisters’ shows.
- Kris Jenner: Kris is the matriarch of the family and the manager of her children’s careers. She is also an executive producer of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spin-offs. She has been dating Corey Gamble, a music executive, since 2014. She recently announced that she will be launching her own beauty brand soon.
- Caitlyn Jenner: Caitlyn is the former husband of Kris Jenner and the father of Kendall and Kylie Jenner. She came out as a transgender woman in 2015 and documented her transition on a reality show called I Am Cait. She is also an Olympic gold medalist who won the decathlon in 1976. She recently announced that she will be running for governor of California as a Republican candidate.
The Kardashians have been entertaining and inspiring millions of fans for over a decade. They have shown