Where to Buy Art of Tea: A Guide for Tea Lovers
If you are a tea lover, you may have heard of Art of Tea, a company that specializes in handcrafted organic teas and botanicals. Art of Tea offers a wide range of teas, from classic black and green teas to herbal blends and wellness teas. Whether you are looking for a soothing cup of chamomile, a refreshing mint iced tea, or a decadent chocolate chai, Art of Tea has something for you.
But where can you buy Art of Tea products? Here are some options to consider:
- Online: The easiest and most convenient way to buy Art of Tea is through their official website, www.artoftea.com. You can browse their catalog, read customer reviews, and learn more about their sourcing and brewing methods. You can also sign up for their subscription service, which delivers your favorite teas to your door every month. Plus, you can enjoy free shipping on orders over $75 and get 10% off your first order with the code WELCOME10.
- Amazon: Another option to buy Art of Tea online is through Amazon. You can find some of their best-selling products, such as their Earl Grey Creme, Jasmine Pearls, and Matcha Grade A, on Amazon’s website. You can also take advantage of Amazon’s Prime benefits, such as free two-day shipping and discounts. However, not all Art of Tea products are available on Amazon, so you may have to check their official website for more options.
- Retail Stores: If you prefer to buy Art of Tea in person, you can also find them in some retail stores across the country. Some of the stores that carry Art of Tea products are Whole Foods Market, Sprouts Farmers Market, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and Barnes & Noble. You can use the store locator on their website to find the nearest store that sells Art of Tea near you.
As you can see, there are many ways to buy Art of Tea products and enjoy their delicious and healthy teas. Whether you buy online or in-store, you will be supporting a company that cares about quality, sustainability, and social responsibility. So go ahead and treat yourself to some Art of Tea today!
Now that you know where to buy Art of Tea products, you may be wondering how to brew them properly. Brewing tea is an art in itself, and different types of tea require different methods and temperatures. Here are some general guidelines to follow:
- Choose your water: The quality of water you use can affect the taste and aroma of your tea. Use filtered or spring water for the best results. Avoid using tap water, as it may contain chlorine or other impurities that can alter the flavor of your tea.
- Heat your water: The temperature of water you use can also affect the extraction and infusion of your tea. Different types of tea require different temperatures, ranging from 160Â°F to 212Â°F. You can use a kettle with a thermometer, or simply boil your water and let it cool down for a few minutes. Here are some recommended temperatures for different types of tea:
- White tea: 160Â°F – 175Â°F
- Green tea: 170Â°F – 185Â°F
- Oolong tea: 180Â°F – 200Â°F
- Black tea: 200Â°F – 212Â°F
- Herbal tea: 205Â°F – 212Â°F
- Measure your tea: The amount of tea you use can also affect the strength and flavor of your brew. Generally, you want to use about one teaspoon of loose leaf tea per eight ounces of water. However, some teas may require more or less, depending on their density and size. You can use a measuring spoon, a scale, or simply eyeball it. You can also adjust the amount according to your personal preference.
- Steep your tea: The time you steep your tea can also affect the extraction and infusion of your tea. Different types of tea require different steeping times, ranging from one minute to five minutes. You can use a timer, or simply watch the color and aroma of your brew. Here are some recommended steeping times for different types of tea:
- White tea: 1 – 3 minutes
- Green tea: 2 – 4 minutes
- Oolong tea: 3 – 5 minutes
- Black tea: 4 – 5 minutes
- Herbal tea: 5 – 7 minutes
- Enjoy your tea: Once your tea is ready, you can pour it into your favorite cup or mug and enjoy it hot or cold. You can also add some sweeteners, milk, lemon, or other ingredients to enhance the flavor of your tea. However, some teas are best enjoyed plain, as they have their own natural sweetness and complexity.
Brewing Art of Tea products is easy and fun, and you can experiment with different combinations and ratios to find your perfect cup. By following these simple steps, you can enjoy the full benefits and flavors of Art of Tea’s handcrafted organic teas and botanicals.